Join us and work with the most ethical maritime recruiter in the UK. We have a strong background in the Marine & Offshore Industry, which places you at the forefront of the industry.
Drive your career in a direction that you can dictate and at a tempo that suits you.
Ocean Workforce work within the offshore, renewable, oil & gas, commercial shipping, leisure and shipbuilding sectors supporting a range of companies in the UK and internationally.
Our team are highly aspirational and are determined to grow the business at an exponential rate. If you have the drive and can handle the responsibilities, then this role is for you!
• Develop new relationships with potential clients via marketing calls, client visits, company presentations and networking at client events
• Support client services with the implementation of major new accounts relevant to your sector as and when required
• Be able to identify potential candidates to fulfill client’s requirements within the sector utilising effective candidate attraction strategies.
• Responsible for ensuring Ocean Workforce’s penetration of existing accounts by delivering the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
• Utilising extensive and innovative candidate attraction strategies that are relevant to the current requirement. This may include advertising vacancies on job boards, developing a referral network, exhausting the existing database and demonstrate excellent headhunting skills and thus build a strong candidate referral network and talent pools.
• Build and share technical and market awareness of your sector with colleagues, clients, and candidates
• Responsible for working with the Directors in achieving team and personal objectives.
• Demonstrate a commitment to candidate care and database development.
• Support Entry and Associate level Consultants to develop into the role through at-desk coaching and as and when required by management.
Requirements & Attributes
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-starter, pro-active and driven
• Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
• Strong IT skills
• Strong rapport and relationship building skills
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, and be creative
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
• Ability to work in a way to demonstrate Ocean Workforce’s values and standards